Old Site

94 Old site c1767
c1810 The hospital after the ornamental railings and wrought iron entrance gates had been erected as a result of Mr Merrill’s legacy of £300 in 1806.
4 Old Site
Enter a caption
c1915 after the building of the upper floor and the ward know as Tipperary on the left.  The hospital was lopsided for several years until a new ward was built on the right.